This past week was the best week ever ! Wanna know why ..... Well my 26th Birthday was on Tuesday October 15th ! I celebrated ALL week , and will still be the rest of this month .
I took pictures of three looks but the favorite was the strapless green maxi dress.
I ended up in Coral Square Mall last week ,and purchased this dress from the clearance rack from Body Central. Their special was ALL clearance items are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! So I ended up buying the maxi dress , and body con skirt which I will rock later on .
The total was only $10.00 for a skirt and the maxi dress.
Do not be afraid to shop on the clearance rack. Take your time and LOOK through the racks , you never know what you might find !
Total cost for this look ??
$35.00
Dress: Body Central
Necklace: Discovery Co.
Purse: Ross
Sandals : Rainbow ( 2 years ago )

No comments:
Post a Comment